Why Join the Tri-State Ambulance Team?
As a EMT or Paramedic, you have many choices on where you can gain employment. Why would you want to be a part of our team?
- Competitive wages with overtime available.
- Company matched 401k retirement plan.
- Major Medical.
- Company offered Continuing Medical Education.
- State of the Art CAD dispatch system providing real-time moving maps driven by GPS.
- Bonus pay incentives for night-time ambulance calls.
- Late model well equipped ambulances.
- Yearly company picnic with swimming, food and fun, Christmas party, and other social gatherings.
- Yearly comprehensive point based evaluation.
- Centrally dispatched from our State of the Art communications center.
- Always looking for expansion areas!
- Municipally contracted as a 911 provider and privately contracted with multiple hospitals and care facilities throughout West Virginia and Ohio.
- Financially stable corporation with an "excellent" credit rating.
What must you possess to be considered?
- Proper attitude of professionalism, and compassion.
- Valid Ohio or WV drivers license with minimal points and no major offenses.
- Clean criminal background.
- A background check will be preformed prior to employment.
- Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Understanding and Patience.
- Desire to provide compassionate care to people in their time of greatest need.